Physiotherapy is a rehabilitation science which aims at maximizing the functional potential of an individual who has a disease dysfunction or injury. It aims to promote health and fitness in every individual’s life.
Almost all Indoor patients are offered pre and post-operative treatment for at least 3-4 days and rehab for non- operated cases up to discharge. All patients are counselled regarding “Dos” and “Don’ts”, home care and continuation of treatment to maintain good health.
We at Velmed Hospital Provides:
- Spine physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Sports physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Under 18 physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Women’s health
- Weight & fitness (Pilates and other therapy)
- Cardio - Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Paediatrics physiotherapy
- Reconstructive and therapeutic surgery
- Neurological Diagnostic Services
- In the OPD – Arthritis, trauma and operated orthopaedic patients come regularly and form the bulk
of OPD practice.
- Shoulder and ACL rehabilitation programme for operated and conservatively managed patients is
given meticulously and regularly.
- Stroke patients, peripheral nerve injuries and operated cases of nerve and tendon injuries come for
treatment to the department.
- Bronchial Asthma, COPD, Bronchiectasis and Bypass patients come to learn breathing exercises and
get advised about life style modifications to keep fit and healthy.
- For pain management Electro modalities like SWD (Short Wave Dairthmy), US (Ultra Sound) PWB
(Paraffin Wax Bath) IFT (Inter Ferential Therapy) , Steam, Hot Packs and Ice Packs are regularly used.
- Electrical Stimulators are used for Galvanic and Faradic stimulations
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program.
- Antenatal postnatal exercise program
Areas we perform
- Joint pain / Swelling
- Ligament and tendon injuries
- Sports injuries
- Post operative stiffness
- Pre and postnatal exercises
- Facial Palsy
- Stork rehabilitation
- Back pain / Neck pain
- Cerebral palsy
- Frozen shoulder
- cervical spondylosis / Lumber
- Motor neuron disease
- Bell’s palsy
Dr Anamika Ghildiyal
- BPT, MIAP, MUAP
- Ex associated consultant at max superspeciality hospital dehradun
- Ex associated consultant at CK /Rukmani birla hospital jaipur