Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement
We at Velmed Hospital understand that mobility is pivotal to a good life. Our orthopaedics services are strengthened by the unity of specialized orthopaedic surgeons, nurses, physiotherapists working together to diagnose and treat your problem related to Bones and Joints.
Velmed Team approach is advised to:
- Reduce your pain
- Increase your activity level
- Assist your recovery
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Reduction & Fixation of Fractures/ Dislocations.
- Complex Trauma Surgeries
- Deformity Correction Surgeries
- Repair of Tendon injuries
- Ligament Reconstruction /Repair surgeries
- Reduction & plaster Application of Some Fractures.
- Incision & Drainage of Abscess
- Joint Aspiration.
- Transforaminal epidural injections for back pain .
- OPD Management of Soft Tissue and Bone Injuries
- Pain Clinic
- Correction of Some Congenital Deformities like CTEV
- Outpatient Procedures like Trigger Thumb etc.
- Joint Injections
- Management of Arthritis
- Spine Related Problems like Slipped Disc
- Ankle & Feet: Achilles tendinitis, Arthritis, Diabetic foot issues, Dislocation & fracture management, Plantar fascitis (foot pain), Gout, Sprains.
- Elbow: Dislocation, Golfer’s elbow, Tennis elbow.
- Hand & Wrist: Carpal tunnel syndrome, Ganglion cysts, Hand arthritis, Hand fractures, Trigger finger, Wrist ligament injury.
- Hip: Hip arthritis, Hip bursitis, Hip dislocation (congenital), Hip fracture, Lumbar pain, Osteonecrosis, Snapping hip syndrome.
- Hip: Hip arthritis, Hip bursitis, Hip dislocation (congenital), Hip fracture, Osteonecrosis, Snapping hip syndrome.
- Knee: Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury, chondromalacia patellae (CMP), Knee arthritis, Knee bursitis, Patella femoral syndrome (knee cap pain), Lateral collateral ligament (LCL) injury, Medial collateral ligament (MCL) injury, Meniscus tear, Osgood Schlatter disease, Osteoarthritis, Patella tendonitis (jumper’s knee), Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) injury.
- Paediatric Orthopaedics: Genu varum and Genu valgum, Clubfoot, Developmental hip dysplasia, Dwarfism, Greenstick fractures, Limb length discrepancy, Torticollis (wry neck).
- Shoulder: Cuff tears, Frozen shoulder, Rotator cuff injury, Shoulder dislocation (chronic), Shoulder instability, Shoulder tendinitis.
- Spine: Degenerative spine condition, Lumbar spinal stenosis, Neck pain, Nerve decompression, Sciatica (pinched nerve), Scoliosis, Slipped disc, Spondylolisthelis.
Dr. Omar Khursheed
- MBBS, MS (Orthopaedics)
- Fellowship in Joint replacement and Arthroscopy, Sydney Australia.
- Specialist in Complex trauma, joint replacement and Sports related injuries.