General and Gastro surgery at Velmed Hospital are led by surgeons who are capable of determining the right procedure best suited for your personal diagnosis.
Our experienced surgical teams bring together a culmination of expertise and treatment care plans in specific subspecialties
- General Surgery & Gastro Surgery
- Gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary
- Bariatric Surgery
- Colon and rectal
- Percutaneous FNAC & biopsy of lung mass
- Minimal access surgery
- Trauma, emergency surgery
- Reconstructive and therapeutic surgery
Treatments We Offer
- Hernia: Incisional Hernia, Inguinal Hernia, Femoral Hernia, Epigastric Hernia. (All types of Hernia)
- Gall Bladder: Gallstones, , bile duct stones, bile duct cancer.
- Breast: Breast cancer, Cyst, lump, Nipple discharge, Abscesses,F.C.B.D.
- Colon & Rectal: Bowel incontinence, Colorectal cancer, Diverticulitis, Intestinal obstruction, Piles,
Fissure in ano, intestinal perforation, hemicolectomy, fistula rectal prolapse
- Oesophageal & Stomach: Cancer of the stomach and oesophagus, Gastrointestinal tumours,
Lymphoma, Morbid obesity, Peptic ulcer, duodenal,perforation endoscopy.
- Liver: Benign tumours and cysts, Intrahepatic and hilar cholangiocarcinoma, Portal hypertension,
Primary and metastatic liver tumours, liver abscess.
- Lymphatic System: Lymph nodes and cancer, Lymphatic obstruction
- Pancreas: Acute and chronic pancreatitis, Cystic tumours of the pancreas, Pancreatic and
- Small Intestine: Diverticula, Malignant tumours of the small intestine, Obstruction,
Villous tumours of the duodenum, ECF,(Enterocutaneous Fistula), Appendix Surgery
- Vascular Surgery: Diabetic limb salvage and peripheral vascular disease, Venous diseases including
deep venous and arteriovenous malformations
- Venous Disease : varicose vein surgery, foam sclerotherapy, Splenic surgery including splenoraphy
- Thyroid Disease : including thyroidectomy and neck dissections
- Skin : Cysts, Swelling and Skin tumours.
In specific sub specialities of General And Gastrointestinal Surgery which include
- Upper GI surgery
- Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Trauma and Emergency Surgery
- Basic Vascular surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery