VelMed Hospitals have experienced Gastro Surgeon and gastroenterologist to cater for issues with various Hepatobiliary & Digestive conditions. We focus on achieving an accurate diagnosis with judicious use of investigations so that you will receive the right treatment.
Our gastroenterologist is experienced in-
- Luminal Gastroenterology-
- Esophagus, Stomach, Small and Large Intestine related problems like Difficulty in swallowing, Pain during swallowing, Vomiting, Abdominal fullness and/or swelling, Loss of appetite, Indigestion, Gas, Peptic ulcer, GERD, Diarrhoea, Weight loss, Constipation, Obesity, Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), Irritable Bowel Disease (IBS), Motility Disorders like Achalasia, Pelvic Floor Dyssynergia; Intestinal tumors/ cancer etc
- Liver Related Issues-
- Jaundice, Itching, Hepatitis, Fatty Liver, Alcohol related Liver Disease (ALD)
- Complications of Chronic Liver Failure (CLD/ Cirrhosis) like abdominal distension (Ascites), blood vomiting (Hematemesis), altered sensorium (Hepatic Encepalopathy)
- Liver Infections like Chronic Hepatitis B, C; Liver abscess, Hydatid Cyst
- Metabolic and Genetic Liver Diseases like Wilson Disease, BRIC, PFIC
- Cysts & Tumors/ Cancer etc.
- Gall Bladder Related Issues-
- Gall Stones, CBD Stones, Cyst & Tumors/ Cancer etc.
- Pancreas Related Issues-
- Acute Pancreatitis, Chronic Pancreatitis, Pancreatic Cyst & Tumor/ Cancer etc.
- Endoscopic Procedures-
- UGI Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy, H Pylori testing (RUT), Polypectomy, Management of GI Bleed (blood vomiting, blood in stools, black coloured motions, anemia), Foreign Body Removal, PEG Tube Placement and Removal, Esophageal Stricture Dilatation, CRE Balloon Dilatation for Achalasia, ERCP, Biliary and Esophageal Stent (SEMS) Placement etc.
The fully integrated care includes skilled Doctors & Nurses, Dietitian, Diagnostic & Interventional Radiology, AdvancedEndoscopic Equipment under one roof for the quality care and better patient experience.
Note: This is not the complete and comprehensive list of conditions we treat at Velmed Hospitals. This information is designed for educational information only and should not be taken as medical advice. Please feel free to consult with our qualified specialists for an accurate diagnosis before starting any treatment.