We at Velmed Hospitals understand that mobility is pivotal to a good life. Our orthopedics services are strengthened by the unity of specialized orthopedic surgeons, nurses, physiotherapists working together to diagnose and treat your condition.
Velmed Team approach is advised to:
- Reduce your pain
- Increase your activity level
- Assist your recovery
- Ankle & Feet: Achilles tendonitis, Arthritis, Cartilage damage, Diabetic foot problem, Dislocation, Plantar fasciitis (foot pain), Fractures, Gout, Sprains, Tendonitis.
- Elbow: Dislocation, Golfer’s elbow, Tennis elbow.
- Hand & Wrist: Carpal tunnel syndrome, Ganglion cysts, Hand arthritis, Hand fractures, Hand trauma, Trigger finger, Wrist ligament injury.
- Hip: Hip arthritis, Hip bursitis, Hip dislocation (congenital), Hip fracture, Lumbar pain, Osteonecrosis, Snapping hip syndrome.
- Knee: Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury, Anterior knee pain (runner’s knee) / chondromalacia patellae (CMP), Knee arthritis, Knee bursitis, Patella femoral syndrome (knee cap pain), Lateral collateral ligament (LCL) injury, Medial collateral ligament (MCL) injury, Meniscus tear / knocked knee, Osgood Schlatter disease, Osteoarthritis (locked knee), Patella tendonitis (jumper’s knee), Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) injury.
- Paediatric Orthopaedics: Bowing of the knee (genu varum), Clubfoot, Developmental hip dysplasia, Dwarfism, Greenstick fractures, Growing pains, In-toeing gait, Limb length discrepancy, Torticollis (wry neck).
- Shoulder: Cuff tears, Frozen shoulder, Rotator cuff injury, Shoulder dislocation (chronic), Shoulder instability, Shoulder tendonitis.
- Spine: Degenerative spine condition, Lumbar spinal stenosis, Neck pain, Nerve decompression, Sciatica (pinched nerve), Scoliosis, Slipped disc, Spondylolisthelis (misaligned backbone).
Dr. Manoj Soni
Specialized in all types of Trauma Surgeries / Joint Replacements / Sports Injuries / Pediatric Surgeries
Note: This is not the complete and comprehensive list of conditions we treat at Velmed Hospitals. This information is designed for educational information only and should not be taken as medical advice. Please feel free to consult with our qualified specialists for an accurate diagnosis before starting any treatment.