Velmed Hospitals is built as an initiate of Healthcare professionals.
- 140 bed multi super specialty hospital with comprehensive services under one roof
- Conveniently located on turner road near to ISBT
- Comprehensive and committed team of qualified doctors, staff nurses and paramedical
- Centrally air conditioned building with all safety features as per NBC norms
- 100% power backup, independent water supply, security and access control
- Clean Drinking Water RO water plant
- In-house kitchen with monitored dietary norms.
- Advance Hospital Information System for co-ordinated care.
- Round the clock Trauma & Emergency Team.
- Emergency OT, plaster unit room, trauma bay and cardiac emergency unit.
- Equipped with cardiac monitors, Ventilators, Mobile X-Ray unit, ABG and other instruments.
- Inhouse Radiology, pathology and pharmacy
- Mobile ICU ambulances with life support services.
- Advance security and safety measures with surveillance cameras & fire protection system.
- Adequate power backup with contingencies with supplement water supply.
- Respecting environment by deployment of STP & ETP with Biomedical Waste Management norms.
- Centralized and piped medical gases with anesthesia gas scavenging system.
- 24×7 Ambulance, Pharmacy and Cafeteria services.
To Be Trustworthy, Empathetic And Ethical Medical Organization Responsive To The Needs Of The Community And Society.
To Achieve Its Goal Through Clinical Excellence, Best Prevalent Medical Practices And Solid Research Foundation.
Velmed Hospitals is committed to provide empathetic collaborative and comprehensive health care services to its patient and guest at an affordable rate considering all section of its populace. Associates of Velmed Hospitals are committed to continuous quality improvement in facility and services. This policy is on regular review for its suitability with changing the environment and its guests need.
Our Quality Team is a high powered committee comprising of Senior Medical Staff and Senior Management of the hospital. The committee reviews data and reports regularly and makes suitable recommendations. The committee also monitors and analyzes all Patient Safety and Infection Control data of the hospital to ensure patient and staff safety. Velmed hospital actively monitors the following quality indicators regularly:
- Patient safety
- Infection control
- Medication safety
- Emergency response
- Patient satisfaction
- Internal and External Quality Controls
Our laboratories have both internal and external quality controls in ensuring the diagnostic quality,
and follow daily QC (Quality Check) on each equipment as part of our Internal Quality Control Check.
The year 2018 is going to be an year of an amazing performance for Velmed Hospitals inspite of challenging business circumstances in healthcare industry. In short span of time our Brand “Velmed Hospitals” has established the benchmark in healthcare delivery system.
In my role as a Team Leader of Velmed Hospitals, I have been privileged to have many highly talented doctors, committed healthcare providers like nurses, technologist and administrative staff; who are passionate and are forming the backbone of best healthcare delivery model for the patients at Velmed Hospitals.
Together with them Velmed Hospitals is going to become Centre of excellence and destination of choice for healthcare needs of people and community at large.
Corporate Symbolic Logo having the depth of Meaning and Creativity. The Logo has a Creative transformation of Company Initial “V” In form of a “Lotus” signifying Purity, Care and Hope. The Logos 7 petals – symbolizes synergy, teamwork, 7 days of a week, and 7 chakras/virtues of a soul.
Overall Brand Development & Execution by: iMedia Advertising Agency